Our 200 Hours Yoga Online Teacher Training course:
- ACCREDITED BY YOGA ALLIANCE USA
- SELF PACED TRAINING
- CHOOSE YOUR OWN START DATE
- PROFESSIONAL LMS MODULE
- LIVE SESSIONS IN 3 TIME ZONES
- RICH COURSE CONTENT
- LIVE Q&A SESSIONS
Objective of the course:
To give students and opportunity to Reflect and Experience Yoga “A Way of Life” and not just merely a practice done for some hours in a day.
- To motivate the students to become good Yoga Sadhaka (Practitioner) and guiding them on to the path of Yoga that brings transformation and not simply a change.
- To help students acquire a Sound Body, a Superior Mind and a Higher Spiritual Consciousness.
- To train students and transform them into well trained Yoga Teachers with an ability to go into the world and teach all levels and abilities.
- To develop the overall personality of the students.
- To motivate students to take up teaching YOGA as a profession.
- Minimum 6 months yoga practitioner only apply for YTTC course.
- Those who are really serious to do YTTC or self-practice only apply for YTTC.
- YTTC is not for broken bones or serious medical issues.
- YTTC is not for leisure purpose.
Our Course offers:
- Traditional Hatha Yoga
- Vinyasa Flow Yoga
- Yin Yoga
- Partner Yoga
- Anatomy & Ayurveda
Duration of the course:
This course is designed for 200 hours within 60 days of online teaching training.